Mofo Politics is one of the most hateful conservative websites operating on the internet.
Don’t want to take our word for it? Just go to the bottom of any page in the site and checkout their mission statement:
Mofo Politics is the Official Arbiter of Conservatism as chosen by God, exposing RINOs leading up to the 2014 midterms and 2016 Election. [I assume you all know the term, but just in case a RINO is a “Republican In Name Only.]
They ran a particularly offensive article earlier this month entitled: “Mexican chicks are smarter than I thought.”
They begin their attack writing “Those of us who are politically-engaged tend to dismiss the millions of Americans that do not subscribe to our ideology as ‘dumb’ – Mexicans especially.”
They then launch a despicable racist attack on Mexican woman, characterizing “The second generation Mexican-American female office worker” as follows:
- 20 to 30-years-old
- Has at least 1 child
- Welfare recipient
- Not “hot” per se, but would smash
- Slightly overweight
- Fake blonde highlights
- Long nails with designs on them
- Has aspirations to become a real estate agent
- Considers herself “Latino” and racially superior to Blacks and Asians
- Exceedingly familiar with the latest urban dictionary phrases and rejoinders
For their hate-fest finale, they end with the following remarks:
Having spent a good portion of my day with such women has opened my eyes.
These women possess a form of ingenuity and tenacity that has allowed them to:
- Apply for benefits that allows them to work full-time and receive food, housing, and medical assistance.
- Fill out one intolerably long form after another– a process that would drive most of us to madness.
- Endure endless hours of being on hold with various government agencies.
I would drown in the sea of bureaucracy these women navigated effortlessly.
I was wrong. They’re not dumb or lazy.